Thread: 3 Series GT
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctorrey View Post
I'm surprised BMW is moving forward with the 3 series GT. Figured the tepid response to the 5 series GT and the existence of the new 3 series wagon would deter them. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure there are those who like it.

My biggest concern is the chrome accents/vents just behind the front wheels. I really hope this doesn't become part of BMW's design language. First the 7 series (whatever that chrome thing is), then the 4, now the 3 GT. I can honestly say that it might be a deal-breaker for me if it appears on the F30 sedan. That's how much I hate the thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zamboni View Post
What is BMW thinking? I would not get one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX3 View Post
they are thinking $ $ $ lots of $ $ $

kachung kachung....

they are run and managed by accountants
The 5 GT is quite popular in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil325i View Post
Sadly Chuckie BMW have already announced the wing 'vent' will be a trade mark of their design language. It's already been seen on the new 4- (nee 3-) series coupe and I suspect will appear on the F30 when it is facelifted...
Where did you see this?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **