View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:27 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 11 X3 xDrive35i (F25)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaj View Post
We took the car in for the annual service about 1 month ago. I explained the odd behavior to our service adviser. In addition to the poor handling we also had a few steering malfunction messages pop. Right away he said it sounded like a software issue. They ran some scans and found many faults for flex-ray (not sure what they were and I am reading off he service invoice). According to paper work they did an at5100_zgm to resync the flex-ray. They also did the update for the acceleration hesitation at the same time. The car is much much more stable now and the acceleration is much smoother. It feels like a different car and I enjoy driving it now!
Which dealership did you go to get your vehicle serviced?

I too experience some of the behavior you have experienced by chalked it up to driving a boxier vehicle (X3 is my 1st suv type vehicle as I have always driven cars for the last 40 yrs.).