View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '09 AW 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfamily View Post
Decided to resurrect this thread for two reasons. One, there's been a bunch of new owners over the past few months that might learn something new about their car, and also, I found something new about my car. I found that if I push the start button, then depress the clutch (rather than the other way round), the engine will start. Not sure if the same thing happens for a car with the automatic transmission (although, with the brake pedal rather than the clutch).

Keith
Nope. Got to have the brake pushed to start the engine in my auto.

The thing I discovered last month was with the heated seat option. In the iDrive climate section you can adjust the heat distribution between your butt and back. Ive got most of the heat on my back which is great when its freezing out there.

2009 AW 535i
-Sport, Premium Package, and Comfort Access

-20" Forgestar F14 Black Gloss, custom Cobb E30 map, Dr Euro DP's, KW V2 CO's, Remus Sport Exhaust, BMS DCI, RPI Scoop, Full Front 3M PPF, 35% tint all-around, Orion V4's, Bruce v6.1L cables, LED interior lights, WeissLicht License Plate LED, Trinity Smoked LED side markers, Bimmian Smoked Reflectors, OEM black gloss grills, and Invisibulb turn bulbs.