View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:39 AM
BMW x3 2013 20i Black

Mein Auto: BMW 320i, BMW X3 20i 2013
Premium Package .. No way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark86 View Post
If you are getting the folding mirrors, sounds like the premium package could have been added to the vehicle. That is usually a feature with the auto dimming side mirrors, which is part of the premium package.
Hi Mark, The one that I had had teh auto dimming mirrors already. as far as I understood that it is only the folding mirror oprtion that is added..

However, I Emailed the German Compnay and I had no feed back since 6 days, despite the fact that i have sent a reminder 2 days ago.

Anyway I as well talked to the reponsible person in Egypt and He gave me no valid feedback ... All what he said that it a different car, and if you would have purchsed it these days you woudl have paid the increased price ...

Now I am negotiation with them at least a 50% discount over the top up price. as they advised that they could fix my car and provide me with an extended waranty which for me is not an option . I am psychologiclay pesimistic from this particular car ..

Another adivise which i totaly disliked and did not accept it is that they said " who knows the new car might have anotehr defect " my reply was if this was the case I will definitly return it and i wont buy BMW anymore ...

BMW X3 20i, 2013, Black x Black . New
320i 2009 - Mineral Silver - Beige 44,000km .