View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:39 AM
BMW x3 2013 20i Black
Mein Auto: BMW 320i, BMW X3 20i 2013
Premium Package .. No way

Originally Posted by Mark86 View Post
If you are getting the folding mirrors, sounds like the premium package could have been added to the vehicle. That is usually a feature with the auto dimming side mirrors, which is part of the premium package.
Hi Mark, The one that I had had teh auto dimming mirrors already. as far as I understood that it is only the folding mirror oprtion that is added..

However, I Emailed the German Compnay and I had no feed back since 6 days, despite the fact that i have sent a reminder 2 days ago.

Anyway I as well talked to the reponsible person in Egypt and He gave me no valid feedback ... All what he said that it a different car, and if you would have purchsed it these days you woudl have paid the increased price ...

Now I am negotiation with them at least a 50% discount over the top up price. as they advised that they could fix my car and provide me with an extended waranty which for me is not an option . I am psychologiclay pesimistic from this particular car ..

Another adivise which i totaly disliked and did not accept it is that they said " who knows the new car might have anotehr defect " my reply was if this was the case I will definitly return it and i wont buy BMW anymore ...

BMW X3 20i, 2013, Black x Black . New
320i 2009 - Mineral Silver - Beige 44,000km .