View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 X5 xDrive35d
So I got my car back last Friday and did not get to drive the car until this week. So far so good as the error message has not come up. The repair bill states the following" No CEL on when driving into shop. Engine runs good. Read fault memory. FC:4952 SCR pressure control overpressure is stored with frequency of 2. Completed test plan. All set points are reached. No fault found with system at this time. Fault 4521 is stored with frequency of 5. Due to previous checks and parts replacement, PUMA case has been updated, waiting for reply.
As per PUMA case response, smoke checked intake system, no leaks found.
Checked boost pressure sensor in the intake manifold. During removal for inspection found sensor is brittle and dirty. Reinstalled intake and new sensor.
Checked vacuum supply to solenoids and acutators, OK.
Checked stroke of acutators, adjusted the low pressure turbo wastegate acutator.
Found no signs of tempering.
Cleared faults and road test No warnings or faults return.

Job #1 Qty 1 FP Number 13-62-7-792-260 Fuel injection system warranty
Job #1 Qty 6 FP Number 11-61-7-790-198 Profile gasket warranty
Job #1 Qty 6 FP Number 11-61-2-246-945 Profile gasket warranty
Job #1 Qty 1 FP Number 07-12-9-952-137 Hose clamp warranty"

I hope ard can make sense of this.

I wonder how much does the boost pressure sensor cost and if one can expect this needing to be replaced every 50K kms.

Your thoughts please.