View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2005 545i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerrg View Post
What exactly are the componets you used: make and model, Please. Are these plug and play?
like Ankurg said contact Tecnic for the harness and will plug and play any after market amp u like. unfortunately i didnt find that out till after i hooked up my system. and taped into my factory harness.. two years ago

to answer ur question,,, im running a EFX 300c4 , 4 channel amp hooked up to the factory speakers. the underseat woofers are now wired as mids ,,,

The additional equalizer is a AUDIO CONTROLL FOUR.1i it works really good and gets amazing clarity on the factory system... i recomend it to anyone installing a system in their cars... the factory speakers actually are really good once u add a little pwr to them...

My second amp is a EFX 500c.. one channel amp runs my 10 inch.. Cerwin Vega woofer ,
I made a mdf one inch thick custom bandpass woofer box with a 4 inch port goen thru the plastic arm rest cover thru the back seat.. that way all the sound from the woofer goes staight in the cab.. and sounds bad ass.. and the best part is u cant hear it at all out side the car.. untill i open the doors.... well hope my info helps u out

Last edited by H F; 02-12-2013 at 09:09 PM.