View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Coconut Pete's paella!

Mein Auto: 08' 4Runner V8
I also looked at the youtube videos. I successfully took apart my laptop and did the fan like this, I even managed to replace the screen in an ipod touch. This, however, not touching it! If there is a chance the place you pay $100 to fix it will screw it up - I think I'll probably screw it up. I took off the cover, took at look at it and promptly put the cover back on!

The $60 place is far from me and if it doesn't take it's gonna be a PITA to drive back and forth, so I'm afraid i'll be visiting the $99 place since it's just a few miles from my house.

It's only a 40 gig, but I have never had a problem since I unload stuff to a portable from time to time.

It appears you really can't get a new slim or a new-new superslim for less than $270 - so there's a $170 difference there - trying to figure out if it's worth it.

Wyb, you are welcome to shoot me a PM with an offer if you are interested - maybe If I can offset the cost of a new one it'll lessen the sting. I live in CT, not sure where you are (shipping etc).

"Their" is a possessive pronoun. In a phrase like “Susan and Bill's car,” it could be used to to make a new phrase: “their car.”

”They're” is a contraction of “they are.”
“They are” should always be able to replace “they're.”

Extra credit: It's "I'm looking for an M3" not "I'm looking for a M3".