View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '08 Montego Blue 335i
You have to take these reports with a grain of salt becuase as someone else mentioned, they don't qualify what exactly constitutes an "issue" per 100 car. Therefore, this can range from something serious like a HPFP failing to a broken ash tray cover. Of course, at the end of the day anything wrong with a car is something wrong that needs to be fixed and you'll be inconvienenced with having to bring your car in.

Like, I said, there's a trade off with everything in life. You either get a reliable car like a toyota or a fun and stylish car like bmw. You can't have both. Pick one. Accept your choice and move on and deal with what it gives you.

Just know that BMW's are average when it comes to Toyotas. If oyu've never owned a Toyota, you'd never know any better so the BMW will be good to you but if you've owned a Toyota, then it won't ever measure up to Toyota standards.