Thread: opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 528i + 2007 650 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsl115 View Post
Thanks for all the helpful replies! It's black with a "platinum" interior, i'm not sure what comes standard or how the options are broken down on these cars but it has:

Leather Interior, Navigation, Panoramic Sunroof, Parking Sensors, iDrive System w/ Sport Mode, Heated Exterior Mirrors, Traction Control, 6 CD Changer, DVD Entertainment System, Bluetooth, USB/AUX Input, Memory Settings, Tiptronic Transmission w/ Paddle Shifters, Start/Stop Engine Button, Keyless Entry, Automatic Climate Control, Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, 18'' Alloy Wheels, Fog Lights, and xenon lights

It's a beautiful car but it isn't cpo and it isn't from a BMW dealership. I have to contact the dealer to get the carfax but figured i would ask around first just to see what i am getting myself into.

2-3 thousand a year is a lot in maintenance for a car with only ~30k miles, isnt it?
If you can get the VIN there are websites that can get you all factory options that were on the car when delivered. Also any BMW dealer can get you that info.

You really need that data. Uuch of what you are listing are just standard 6 features.

I Love LA. It lets me ride in the winter with the top down.
07' E64/Black....14' F10/M-Sport White