View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d
Decisionas are made every day and People mess up, your choice of either going JBD or Flash is something you must dwell on and base yourself in which one is fit for you. I for one have been using the BENCH flash from RENNtech NEVER failed on both cars (02 MCS and 335d). Piggybacks a la JBD are good but if you ask most of whom use it they say its the best bang for the buck. Terry does an exceptional job but this cannot be compared to a flash either done by RENNtech or any other Flasher out there, you pay money but but you get the best of your vehicle not to underestimate JB. Its a hard choice but Id take the flash before a piggyback. I am at 307 whp with RENNtech and planning to add the WAGNER IC either today or tomorrow and then dyno and provide info in a new THREAD in all forums I am in, so amigo the ball is in your court and honestly I wish you the best of luck in deciding who venue you take and the best of all enjoy it!!!! Like most of us are!!!

P.D> If you are risky guy like SOME of us here go for it, but if you worry about warranty issues then forgetabout it Capiche!!