View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:09 PM

Mein Auto: 89 325is
Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
Unnecessary.

He has already "bought" it after the lease by re-leasing it.

OP, the likelihood is high you are royally screwed as far as getting out of this car without incurring substantial losses. Re-leasing/leasing a used car (which is what you did) is a colossally bad financial decision. The guys at Crevier screwed you over. Not knowing the numbers, it is very unlikely the dealer will give you enough to get you out of the car. It is also very unlikely you can sell it outright for enough to pay off the lease balance, but that is probably the scenario with the best likelihood of success.

Two additional options - get your parents to help you out of the mess, or re-finance/borrow the money to pay off the lease with a 60 month purchase loan. If your credit is still good and you have the income to qualify Pentagon Federal CU www.PenFed.org is an excellent source of financing. Anyone can join. They will finance 100% of the NADA retail value of the car and they are offering 1.49% for 60 months right now.

Good luck.

You've been a Bimmerfest member for five years. You have a great resource here. You should have asked for advice at the end of your lease. Please, don't make the same mistake again.

very very very necessary...
look at OP's location and mine
we are friends lol

just here for trolling purposes.

1.49% for 60 mo is a great deal...just had a buddy pick up a e92 m3 with a 55% DP got 1.83% APR (random i know) and i though that was a killer deal...

bam bam give me a call later...