View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 08 E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltjaM3s View Post

Compared to the E90 it most certainly is.

You can go ahead and love your 6 year old car without putting down our new ones. We all owned E90's before we got our F30's, I think we know what we're talking about here, might have some expertise that you lack.

BJ
If you read my posts properly, you see that I do drive an F30. My wife has the E90 I used to drive. If course I love the F30 more, love the tech in it mostly. But most of it due to the fact that it's the newer car. I was thinking in twenty years, which car would I like better and consider as a better car....

I started this thread to discuss about differences between the two in a decent manner. Things that are rarely talked about and what majors reviews and comparisons has not covered.

It seems like these replies of yours, you try to sound ignorant and condescending. How many times have you accused of putting your car on a pedestal, just in this thread alone? This is my last reply on this board towards you. I wish you act a little more decently among these other decent people here.