View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:51 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 1999 BMW 323is
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoliver2 View Post
yes that would make sense but they are stock i dont understand the doubtfulness of my car i will find a way to put on the video if i can figure out how. stock rims just headers dual ram air custom setup and exhaust. pretty quick i believe for a 2.5. thats why i wanted a dual exhaust but it seems not to be possible with the clearance
I know a thing or two about computers and I know why you cannot upload your video. Ready? This might come as a shock, but a video has to exist before you can upload it to YouTube. I know this seems like an unreasonable limitation in the 20th century, but it just cannot be done. Right now only place that take imaginary videos is imaginary YouTube in imagination land. Where you imaginary car does not to 60 5.6 seconds and your posts have capital letters and periods in the right place.

“We got about ten minutes before this entire county is up in flames. If you want to live, you’d better step on the gas! Oh wait is this a Tesla? Sh!t! Well, step on the prissy peddle, we're going to die!” – Cartman