View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 09:39 PM
Flying monkey herder

Mein Auto: Daihatsu Terrios
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer540 View Post
Correct. I knew that, but played dumb and asked about it. They admitted that to me as stated.

Yes yes! Just a short trip down interstate 85S. Been by it many times. But I didn't know this was possible. Please tell me more! How do I 'do a deal with a board sponsor'?...
just contact one of the dealers on the ask a dealer forum. adrian is probably closest to you, but the beauty of peformance center delivery is, any dealer in the us can sell you the car. you are lucky that it is so close to you.

if you can wait a little, you can have the car custom ordered to your spec, then delivered to spartanburg. that is the only caveat, it cant be a car already at a dealer, it has to be one ordered for delivery in spartanburg

you get to take delivery from any dealer in spartanburg, get some driving time/instruction on their closed track, overnite hotel accomodations, meal, etc, for free.
more info:
http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...ehicledelivery

another thing to look into is multiple security deposits-- basically, you put down 7 security deposits (fully refundable) and it buys down your MF by 0.00049
unlike cap cost reduction, you get the money back at the end of the lease, or can roll it over into your next one. i've been rolling over basically the same MSD money with bmw since 2007, getting a "return" of about 10% in reduced interested every year.
Past: 2010 335xi ZMP/ZCW/ZPP/PPK/PE
Present: 2013 335i 6MT ZMM/ZDH/ZTP/3AG/494/508
Current Homeland Threat Level:

Last edited by Orient330iNYC; 02-16-2013 at 09:45 PM.