View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Chicks dig Wagons!

Mein Auto: E91
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTerp View Post
Dude I've had them as loaners.
Is that supposed to impress me? Everybody on this board has had 328s as loaners. What is your point?

Quote:
and watched them lose or almost lose to cars half their price.
I really have no idea what you mean by "you watched them lose". Do you live at a racetrack or something?

Quote:
I've yet to see a 328i give me any kind of problem. The one guy who tried stock v. stock still got handled and I took a turn with the 200+ awd pounds @ 105, not sure what he took it at cause he was so far back.
I have never given anybody in a 335i "any kind of problem". I've also never given anybody in a Honda Civic a problem. I don't go around drag racing every car I see on the street.

Quote:
Its not like its 335i pride, we've had multiple cars that have doubled my 335i's price. It's just the 328i is for a different kind of buyer and driver and if the OP falls into that category great! But to try and overhype its abilities is about as silly as me saying I'd prefer to walk over drive a bmw.
When did anybody "overhype" the 328i? I don't even know what you are talking about here.

No offense, but you are coming off as a bit of boy racer here. Its like you get in your car and then worry about who can go faster or has a bigger engine than you do. Most of us don't think that way. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's A who has a car that is faster than mine.

The point in buying a 335i is not to have a car that "wins" or is faster than the next guy at a red light. You buy the 335i because you enjoy driving it.