View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M5 NOW, M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
Is that supposed to impress me? Everybody on this board has had 328s as loaners. What is your point?
lol I thought that was obvious but ok... You seemed to imply I was wrong in my assessment of a 328, and I was simply pointing out I've spent plenty of time in them.

Quote:
I really have no idea what you mean by "you watched them lose". Do you live at a racetrack or something?
Uhh I can only assume based on this response you've never been cut off. I congratulate you as it must be a rare feat.

Quote:
I have never given anybody in a 335i "any kind of problem". I've also never given anybody in a Honda Civic a problem. I don't go around drag racing every car I see on the street.
Lol again congratulations!

Quote:

When did anybody "overhype" the 328i? I don't even know what you are talking about here.

No offense, but you are coming off as a bit of boy racer here. Its like you get in your car and then worry about who can go faster or has a bigger engine than you do. Most of us don't think that way. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's A who has a car that is faster than mine.

The point in buying a 335i is not to have a car that "wins" or is faster than the next guy at a red light. You buy the 335i because you enjoy driving it.
lol my point all along the OP will decide what kind of driver he is... And for the final time congratulations on not caring , I don't know if you're looking for a best driver certificate, but I'd be happy to make you one.

Last edited by SuperTerp; 02-19-2013 at 05:40 PM.