View Single Post
  #7  
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 AM
02420X3 02420X3 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Boston
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 643
Mein Auto: 2011 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarrushbmw View Post
Thanks for the tips. I will definitely negotiate from Invoice. I was just trying to see if it is better to wait for MY2014 and still get a good deal when doing factory delivery by putitng order in around April2013. Or, order the MY2013 this month so it will be in the last production month (March), and get an even better deal.

I can wait until end of September 2013 to get the X3 , so no time constraint on that front.

What you think?
For me personally, it would have to be a really good deal to buy a '13 this late in the model year, but that's a personal choice, and YMMV. It sounds like you have flexibility. I wish I had a crystal ball to tell you whether there would be much difference in a deal negotiated for a '13, and a deal negotiated in a few months for a '14.

You mentioned factory delivery. If you're referring to doing a Performance Center Delivery, then that may be the gating factor. You may want to see how far out they're booking PCD slots, and when one might be available for you.
Reply With Quote