View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 X5 xDrive35d
ard looking for your input......

As I did not hear back from the Service Manager today as promised, I sent him an e-mail below:

"You were going to chat with George and get back to me today. Perhaps you are catching up with the backlog.

Please let me know what Bavaria BMW and BMW Canada are planning to do to resolve the ongoing issue with my vehicle.

Thanks"

His reply:

"Basically we need to book your car for service. Please let us know".

I wrote back:

"Please let me know what you are planning to do this time as you told me that you have done all you needed to do.

I need your assurance that this time the car will be fixed and I will not have this issue any more.

I am tired of bringing the car in and the fault not resolved as I simply cannot afford to take any more time off from work.

I can come first thing tomorrow morning."

His response:

"We have our engineering dept to look at this particular vehicle to get it right ones for all .

Please let me know what day will work for you next week"

I want to send the message below: (Please change as necessary)

"I had asked you below, what exactly you were planning to do if I was to bring in the vehicle. Unfortunately you have not provided me with the details requested.

Once again, I feel that you will need to give me more specific details as to what exactly you plan to do. I insist on getting this information.

I honestly feel that with the ongoing issue with this model year with not only my vehicle but also several other vehicles, it is pointless to spend more labour hours and parts when eventually a replacement will be necessary.

As the record shows, I have given XXXXXXX BMW ample opportunity to have this problem resolved.

Please contact BMW Canada and let them know that I want this vehicle replaced immediately.

Thank you."

Am I firm but polite enough or use more stronger language? I want them to be on my side to have BMW Canada do what is necessary.