View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 550i 6MT m sport
[QUOTE=cordoor;7397566]

And, ok, now don't laugh at me for saying this, but over the past week as I've become more and more anxious to take delivery of my 550i, which has DDC and ARS, I've been closet-hoping that in comfort or comfort+ mode, it soaks up bumps just like this Ninety-Eight! I have literally thought, "I wonder if my vehicle with DDC and ARS will soak up bumps like g-pa's Ninety-Eight."
QUOTE]

I just spit up food through my nose reading that comment!! LMAO! It is so true! I too am a closet floater LOL! And lets NOT forget about that steering! What other car allowed you to steer with your pinky? And the low end torque? what about that? My Buick roadmaster can do 0-5 mph faster than a porsche 911 turbo! lol.. ok.. I am exaggerating but you know what I mean.

One of the first trips I plan to make is take my parents out to dinner in Manhatten in my new 550 and guess what setting it will be in. Comfort ++++ lol

okay I think we offended many on this forum. Truth is I always wished for a car that can deliver both ends of the spectrum. That would be the ultimate solution to the problem of mobility: Uncomporomising performance in both luxury and performance. I call it duality. We'll see how my car will deliver on that.
Carbon Black 2013 550i Dynamic Handling, Executive, Bang & Olufsen, BMP Apps, M Sport, Adaptive Drive, Integral Active Steering, Rear shades, Heated seats, Manual Transmition, Matte black grill, Carbon black front reflectors.

Happiness isn't about getting what you want, it is wanting what you got.