View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:59 AM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
I actually didn't mean that I can't tell because the RFT's are so good. I said I can't tell because the car is so inherently smooth that I can't tell what the RFT's are hurting, since I have nothing to compare them to on this exact car. I'm sure they're regressive since everyone says they are. Like I said, my biggest concern other than not being able to experience just how smooth this car is with smooth tires (the thought of this car on proper tires now just makes me geek out in excitement yet then despair since I now feel like my cars comfort engineering is being held back by subpar riding tires), but that if they're THAT rough, they'd potentially "loosen up" the car and interior prematurely.... I guess you can call that a paranoia, hopefully too dramatic to be realistic (though rougher tires will transmit more harshness to the chassis and interior).

mryakanisachoad: Thanks for the info. That's kinda hopeful since people seem at least moderate toward the Pirelli RFT's, which as you pointed out, in RFT world seems to be a great response.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.