If you are in the NYC area you can try to contact a forum member at Xbimmer
Here is a list of some features that can be coded.
) Turn off seatbelt chime for passenger
2) Enable DVD in Motion
3) Rolling of windows and sunroof up with the keyfob.
4) Folding and unfolding the mirrors with the keyfob (and Comfort access door handle).
5) Allow one touch operation of the windows while the door is open.
6) Allow remote opening/closing of motorized tailgates on X5 with keyfob and in dash button.
7) Amber corned delete: turn off amber corner light when headlights or parking lights are on.
8) Fog lights stay on with high beams and turn off when bi-xenon flashing.
9) Make the rear fog lights work in tandem with brake lights.
10) Add the digital speedometer to non-M cars (V=## mph) in addition to existing options.
11) Remove the correction on digital speedometer
12) Have the windshield wipers complete the cycle and park when you shut the car off.
2013 X5 35i Premium, Space Gray, Cinnamon Brown Leather, Dark Bamboo wood trim, Conv. Pkg, CWP, Multi-contour seats, Running board, BMW App. Space saver tire.
2010 535i - Deep Sea Blue w/ NBD Leather, Bamboo Anthracite WT, Sport Auto Trans w/ Paddle shifter, Sports Pkg, PP, CWP, Nav, HD Radio, Ipod.
2007 525i - Black Sapphire Metallic, Black Nevada Leather, Premium package, CWP, 6MT.
Last edited by Kzang; 02-26-2013 at 08:42 AM.