Thanks for the replies! First off, I did use the advanced search with "misfire" clearly in my search terms, and came up with 2 threads. One was all BMW code #'s and the other was for an e34 that had multiple misfires, but had nothing to do with the engine being wet. So, sorry if I made it sound like I simply wasn't going to search. I did.
Well, I removed the rear 4 coils and boots, and dried everything thoroughly with a blow drier then reassembled. I took it for a short drive and it ran fine, but still had a CEL. I turned it off for 2 minutes, then back on, and the problem returned. I won't have access to a scanner until tomorrow, so I will try moving the coils and report my findings. Thanks again!