View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Mr Real Estate

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 535i Xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
Iphone is superior to any android phone, is about the quality of the product, hardware and OS are designed to work together, BMW has a similar philosophy , is about the quality and performance. Android may have more market share than Iphone, like toyota has more market share than BMW. Germans know about engineering, quality, and performance, is not surprising that BMW would prefer Iphone over android. Maybe Honda and Toyota prefer Samsung and HTC android phones? who knows?
Apple releases 2 year old technology but packages it in such a way that the 17 yr old girls go nuts and have to have one then unfortunately BMW and some others get suckered in too. Apple is years behind Android in so many ways. I was playing with the iphone 5 when it 1st came out (client of mine had it) I felt like I was playing with Atari. Took me all of 15 seconds to try every feature or lack thereof it had. Definitely a downgrade from the Android platform.