View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:05 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 BMW 550i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderhi View Post
My CA told me he sold my 550 only two weeks ago. He said he had his customer drive a stock 550 first and then my Dinan and the guy was immediately sold on the car. I got the impression that it was very popular with the dealership staff as a take home car.

The 650 is just heading out in the North Atlantic right now. I was going to wait until I put on better wheels/tires before I write a comprehensive review. My initial impressions is that it is faster, shifts harder, and is stiffer sprung than the stock 550. So an overall sportier feel, but I'll need to take it on my favorite twisties and to the track to see how compares to my Dinan.
Please let us know what you think about the 6 series. I originally wanted a 6 series until I sat in the passenger's seat. When you sit there it seems as if they purposely built the interior to make the passenger disengaged from the car, from the barrier that comes down from the dash to the center console (which originally I liked) to all of the dash board info and climate, radio and stuff faces the driver.

I was really tore between the 2 and these were the reasons for picking the 5 series. But they are both nice cars