View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 88 BMW 735i
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggyd357 View Post
Thanks speedking, will do ! I never use caps (people who understand dc voltage know that a cap is worthless) . My amp arrives Teusday. I'm going with the 1ohm load. I'll definitely ground to strut tower (thanks ! ) and I will stay up if I have any other questions. Thanks again !
Welcome sir... i sold my mtx ta81001 amp ugh my baby.... every one of my systems rocked... after sold that to a installer of mine. i got a mtx ta7801 if you know anything about these amps once u get one u hold onto them for good... top amps from mtx... mtx 92001, 81001 and 7801... super amps for mtx... that te4001d is a killer too. but im not paying that much for a amp. not doing drags so dont need that much... dont know if im gettin mtx subs i want the t810-44 subs or the 9500s but dont wanna spend that much right now.. but im going 10s most diff. for my highs right now i got a audiobahn A6601x 6 channel.... but i mite sell for right price i want another amp for my highs.... i got dragster audio 5.25 componet sets in the doors.... o yea pioneer sph-da01 appradio double din radio too going in today.... i also got another one for sale brand new if u want it... im using the metra 5 series dash kit and metra wiring harness ebay man
got the factory mids n tweeters if u need some

Last edited by speedkingrc; 03-02-2013 at 09:43 AM.