Thanks guys. I plan on driving this X3 to the ground so I'm not too worried about resale value. Getting the 2014 model would have cost me $750 more which would offset any gains if i decided to sell anyways. Dealer wasn't willing to budge on the 2014 model and I really can't wait till April/May for delivery of the car.
Last edited by guyver626; 03-06-2013 at 03:47 AM.