View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:17 AM

Mein Auto: BMW
Factory Repair manuals 1-2

Hi all,
Long time reader, first time posting. I have been working on these fine cars for many years professionally but now just as a hobby but moreso I wouldn't trust anyone else working on my current ride.
The reasoon for the post is when I bought my first BMW (1976 3.0si) in 1979 I had also purchasee the Factory Manuals from the dealer way back then. I have long since hed that car stolen in NJ but still have the Manuals and they're in great shape. I figure they are still worth several hundred bucks and would like to check here first, knowing all the enthusiast that are online at Bimmerfest. I copied this from a post several years back and I have both binders 1 & 2. You can email me if interested before I post to ebay next week at; loweriq@yahoo.com , best offer above $300 U.S. takes em!

1968-1977 (E3,E9) (1968-1977) The line of six cylinder luxury cars produced at the time to compete against Mercedes Benz. The sedan (E3) and coupe (E9) provied to earn quite a reputable name in auto racing. Models were given names denoting their engine sizes, and suffixes to indicate the long-wheelbase (L) and fuel injection (i) available on later cars. The coupés were all named CS, followed by i (for fuel injection models) or L (for light-weight models, which also had fuel injection and higher power).
Patrick
Wasn't sure on posting a photo but email for one if needed!

Last edited by Lowiq; 03-06-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: unable to post picture
Advertisement