View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Mein Auto: 2002 540i/6
Concrete Donkey's Cluster Repair give-away!!!

*MODS - If I have violated the forums rules in any way, please PM me and I will remove it immediately*

Hi there everyone,

Some of you may know me from Bimmerforums, but to the majority of you that don't... hi. I spend most of my time on the E39 sub forum now, and since we share the same issues/replacement parts (cluster ribbon, MID ribbon, LCD screens) I thought it would be nice to include you all in this raffle style give-away.

I repair cluster pixel issues, restoring the entire display back to it's original readable state I did a photo contest on Bimmerforums not too long ago, in which Cwise12 won a free MID repair from these photos:

I offer a lifetime guarantee on all of my work, so long as the VOID sticker is still in tact. I plan on creating some sort of creative raffle for choosing a winner, but until then all you have to do is have over 150 posts to qualify for the raffle.

Concrete Donkeys Cluster Raffle

6. E36 Phantom
7. mifesto(can i enter for cluster gauge rings?)
10. aspensilver540
11. JimLev
12. KingBled
13. *****zo
14. the540wgn

Simply copy and paste your name into the next available slot. Let's recap the raffle qualifications/rules:
  • Must have over 150 posts on Bimmerfest and/or Bimmerforums
  • Winner is responsible for shipping both ways
  • Satin silver gauge rings available for an additional $25 during repairs

This is my way of saying thank you to all of the members that have contributed to the Bimmerfest/Bimmerforums forums. The information available is priceless, and without you guys & gals these forums would simply not be worthwhile. PM me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

*MODS - If I have violated the forums rules in any way, please PM me and I will remove it immediately*