View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:08 AM
BMW x3 2013 20i Black

Mein Auto: BMW 320i, BMW X3 20i 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayasanala View Post
I recently purchased 2012 X3 and lately I found something which made me unhappy, I have Auxiliary input and USB input options but when I try them they seems to be not working at all its looks like they are not recognized at all. I connected my iPhone via Auxiliary input cable and I donít see any options on my idrive or anywhere where I can choose that. When I click on ĎModeí it looks like I have only 2 options ďRadio(FM/AM) and CDĒ and itís the same with the USB input, I connected a USP which has songs folder in it and itís the same thing I donít see any options to play from USP.

Before this I had 2010 328i in which I used to play music via Auxiliary input and USB, isnít it something which should be by default? The mistake I did is I didnít check these when I looked at the vehicle before purchase thinking that its X3 and it should have better features then my 3 series. Itís very disappointing..

is something wrong with the car or those features or not in there ? please help.
Have you browsed to Cd/ Multimedia and chose External Devices ? it has the option for AUX and USB ..

BMW X3 20i, 2013, Black x Black . New
320i 2009 - Mineral Silver - Beige 44,000km .