View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 09:59 PM
New York, New york

Mein Auto: 2004 745Li
updated

Staying at the in-laws while they are away on vacation and I soaked up the garage life (Wife and I live in town without a garage ) this evening.

sorry for the crummy pictures, not the ideal spot to take pictures.

I had the windows tinted a week or so ago. 35% all around. $350 (already pulled over once, I have a prescription for tint).
While I was fixing my side markers, water seeping in due to seals being worn, I saw some black spray paint on the shelf. I figured what the heck, I could always get some used ones off ebay if I don't like it. I think they turned out good. I ordered some white led's to replace the bulbs, should be here later this week.

I cleaned the engine bay pretty good, about 2.5 hours of taking stuff apart and cleaning. I have spark plugs on the way this week. Planning on changing the oil, spark plugs, air filter, vanos solenoid gaskets. I had the alternator changed under fidelity warranty earlier this week and my indy mech said he did not see any oil leaks yet (which is surprising from what I read around here, waiting for that to start happening while under warranty). I am going to see if I can get my giubo changed in the next week or so, I am getting some loud clunking going on, however the tranny seems to run pretty good.I have about 71,500 miles on it.

I need to find a good body shop around here to have some minor issues resolved with the paint (very minor dent and paint chips)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Side-1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	368051   Click image for larger version

Name:	side-2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	368052   Click image for larger version

Name:	side-3.jpg
Views:	133