View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertoxikitin View Post
Hello my friend s....i have a crazy idea on my mind all day...im just thinking about to go on the new f13 front for my e63....i know it will not be easy...i have to replace hood...side fenders front bumper and headlight...what do you think?....i have found all the parts i need for a good price....any expert here on body work?... thanks...
F12 front and E63 rear? IMO it will look absolutely terrible. Really, really bad and a huge wasted of $$$. Put the money in the bank and save up for the F12 and all the other upgrades that come with it or do something useful like wheels, exhaust, or a vacation...

Having said that, if you do it, in for pics. I will happily eat my words if it turns out good, but mixing generations (Exx--Fxx) is not a good look for me.

Edit: the E63 is still one of the best looking cars out there to me. Completly unique look that is still relevant ten years after it came out. Don't ruin it by trying to make it something it's not.

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614

Last edited by Db750; 03-30-2013 at 05:51 PM.