View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:15 PM

Mein Auto: x5, m3
Agreed that even tho its new it may not be good..but...
in my first post I forgot to mention The first time it happened we realised that the system was not the cold climate version...so swapped all out for foam insulated crap thinking that it was the miracle solution that we missed..and the same happened...so the mecanical-maybe it was defective does not fly this time.

As for the drain tube...it too was working, but to make sure I paid more bucks and got the ``upgraded dipstick`` wich made no difference other than a thinner pocketbook.

if there is alot of water droplets in the ccv, it does not have time to centifugally seperate oil and sucks water to into the crank..probably via the dipstick or valve intake...needless to say it makes mayo ...probably too much to burn off...kinda like a damn vicious circle turning, the more I run it the more it creates steam-water in bigger quantities...so seems no matter how much its run..it never seems to all burn off.

start with 5 first as a number / run make 5 more /burn 5 while running still leaves 5 in ccv....sorta speak

now with catch can..drain 5 so start with 0/run make 5 into catch can-none in ccv...drain=0

sorry for the math...just dunno how else to explain.

Last edited by toddster911; 04-03-2013 at 03:20 PM.