View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:02 PM
Eye of the Wolf

Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Congrats!

Your X3 will be an impressive vehicle. My car has similar equipment and I have found it to be exceptionally fun and versatile.

Obviously, coming from a 335i 6MT (a truly great performer that I once owned) you appreciate performance and your X3 35i M Sport will not disappoint. You ordered the three critical options that are truly transformational 35i, M Sport and DHP. These options have the effect of turning the X3 into a stellar performer. Remarkably your coming X3 is as fast as a Porsche Cayenne GTS impressive. I consider my M3 to be one of the finest cars BMW has produced in the last 20 years, and I feel the spiritual connection between my M3 and my X3 35i M Sport I suspect that the engineers at M were consulted. In short, the X3 35i M Sport is the BMW of SAVs.

Regarding the satin rails I have them and like them on my Carbon Black M Sport. The satin rails serve to highlight and visually lengthen the X3's artfully rakish roof line. Moreover, they provide a nice counter balance to the polished 19 inched wheels and the large kidney grille with aluminum trim. I have a friend who has a similar setup and his X3 M Sport is also striking. If you are going to replace the aluminum kidney grilles with black I agree, I would go with black rails.

Good Luck!

Last edited by Capobranco; 04-07-2013 at 08:12 AM.