View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM

Mein Auto: 2009 BMW X5 xDrive 3.0i
Updates

So, here is what they found with the AC:

"Evacuated AC system, was completely empty. Charged up AC system 700G. Installed die leak detector. Noticed that the AC pressure line at the compressor is leaking. Estimated hose and 2 o-rings required. Parts ordered will call to rebook"

Another issue that I had was that a couple of times during car wash, I noticed water dripping from somewhere behind the glove box onto the front passenger side. Here is what they did:

"Removed splash shield at the micro-filter housing. Found the seal for the micro-filter housing is pinched up causing water to run inside the AC box. Removed housing and adjusted the seal. Installed back the micro-filter sprayed water from outside, no water is running inside now."

I am happy with how they handled the issues. Obviously, I will be going back to have them finish the AC work but I am hoping that I will not have to go there for a while...

Cheers

2007 BMW X3 3.0SI, Titanium Silver on Black Nevada, Technology, Premium, Winter, Premium Audio (Traded in)