View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Dark Knight

Mein Auto: '13 BMW 535i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
My Volvo V70R's seats were more comfortable (and supportive) than my 535 Multi-Contours.

Having said that, I find the MC's to be not too bad, but a little less than I was expecting. My MDX has more side bolstering, for crying out loud.
Do you guys think that the F10 not coming with side-bolsters is perhaps due to upholding an even remotely "luxurious" entry-exit? Me being tall, and my girlfriend being short (and a girl) both have noticed in our own ways how the F10 sits so sporty for a Luxury Sedan, it's almost as "hard" to get in and out of than my old lowered Mustang was (a good thing to me, love the seating position for a Sedan, but to someone who doesn't like to put stress on themselves when entering or exiting, it certainly isn't as easy/upright/high as my E Class was). I notice it because obviously I'm tall enough and need to concentrate when I get in or out as to not scrape anything or bump around, and she notices it because it's hard for her to "gracefully" enter or exit, without having to grab onto something especially (which I frown strongly upon ). Come to think about it, my Dad who's used to his SUV and a little "older" had to wrap his hand around my A-Pillar to use as a solid base to help lift himself out of my F10. I'd imagine with side bolsters, getting in or out would be a huge pain, at least for those who are short or tall. Not that I'd be against side bolsters at all, however.

Ex M-B's: '11/'10/'06 E350's w/ AMG Sport Package, '02 S500 w/ Every Option.