View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Eye of the Wolf

Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Your spec will yield a compelling X3. I urge you to add DHP. Variable dampers permit you to adjust the suspension setting from comfort to sport. Your X3 will be fast - and DHP will allow you to more fully exploit the potential of your X3 35i M Sport in a variety of settings. The difference between comfort and sport is the edge that imparts a more secure "button down" feel, not just in the twisties, but also when you need to drive quickly on an interstate. Moreover, DHP will also give you sport variable steering. BMW EPS is not perfect, but I find the sport variable version in my X3 35i M Sport to be surprisingly engaging.
The choice of titanium and Mohave will complement and reinforce the very sporty persona of your X3 M Sport. Mohave is the less conventional, but more fashionable, visually interesting choice as opposed to the more obvious expected black. The black dash, headliner, and interior elements create a harmonious stage that frames the visual "punch" of Mohave. Mohave adds interest without being too obtrusive. Moreover, Wave wood provides a unifying influence and serves to accentuate the interiors very sporty lines by visually inviting your eye to appreciate the subtlety of the interior's complex surfaces. Generally, your overall pallet is very "M" - sporty, elegant, but serious a purposeful BMW.

Your X3 35i M Sport is a passionate choice. Many here may have different opinions but in the end it is your X3 and it should reflect your needs and desires. To the extent you are seeking opinions - I heartily concur with your choices.