View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:01 AM

Mein Auto: X3 3.0d M-Sport (2013)
I had a 330d with velour floor mats and was always cleaning them because the kids got mud on them (they were grey too). My x3 came with black velour mats as standard so I decided to buy the BMW rubber mats and they are very good. I was concerned they would squeak in wet weather but they are oil resistant and no squeaks at all. The lips are good as well and I do not think they will curl - why - because my parents had some for years and they always come up clean. When I wash the car, I actually pull them out and let them get covered in water and soap suds as I am washing it - quick scrub and rinse and they are as good as new. I also baught the boot liner as the lip on the rear bumper looks far too nice to scratch - that is money saved

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
2013 X3 M-sport Deep Sea Blue, Black Leather, Xenons, DIRAC Professional Sound sytem, Pro Nav, 19" Wheels, Tinted windows, Folding Mirrors, PDC, ASS, DAB Radio, Aluminium trim inc roof bars