View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 07:00 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 X3 28i
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkevski View Post
Will do - pics coming tomorrow, with the exception of this one that I snagged while taking delivery...

edit: the pic was rotated wrong - here it is on imgur: http://imgur.com/9Zwxb6h

Couple of things I learned since taking delivery:

1) Make sure if you have an iPhone 5, you ask the dealer for the right cable. Now I have to go back again.

2) If you are new to the whole concept of keyless "comfortaccess" system, you might accidentally leave the stereo on in the driveway for about 20 minutes by mistake, thinking you shut the car off completely (not that I did that or anything... ). Note to self that pushing the start/stop with the foot off the brake turns on/off the accessories.

3) I will definitely get nav in the next BMW. I don't like the width of the iDrive screen relative to the space provided. The non-nav screen is too small for the space.

4) Mojave interior looks AWESOME with jet black. I was worried but I think it looks really good. Pics to come when it's not raining / dark.
Awesome.. Waiting for your pics!!

Had I known that the non-NAV X3's come with only half the screen, I would have definitely gotten it with Navigation. The screen does look bad given the amount of space. These are some of the CHEAP techniques employed by BMW to make customers buy their packages/products, but what they do not realize is that it eventually brings down the value/looks of the interior.

Well, its too late now. Anyways, glad to know that you like the Mojave interior