View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 X3 35i / '03 F350
Quote:
Originally Posted by edbiology View Post
How much was the clear bra installation? How does it look?
I had it done by Action Line / Elite Auto Salon in Colorado Springs. The same guy did my '05 X3 over seven years ago. Tony is an Excellent craftsman. Lifetime warranty on the workmanship. He is also a very nice guy and honest person.

His work is excellent - essentially invisible. I did 18" on the hood and fenders, backs of the mirrors, edges of the doors, lip of the hatch and head/fog lights. About $450, 3M Scotchgard (5 yr warranty). I am going to go back and have him do the front bumper which will add another $200.

It was the best money I spent on my '05 X3 given all the airborne gravel and grit in Colorado. It was the first thing I did with my new '14 X3 - I drove right from the dealer to Tony's shop last Thursday.

Our BMW: '14 X3 35i, Deep Sea Blue, Black Nevada Leather, Fineline Wave Wood, Satin Aluminum Roof Rails, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Navigation System, Driver Assistance Pkg with ALL them cameras, Premium Sound
Our truck: '03 Ford F350, 7.3L turbo-diesel, 4WD, Lariat package, Lear topper, cow catcher, Blue over Grey (Go Rice!)

"Old Faithful's just a fountain compared to the glory of true love" -- John Prine