View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:18 PM

Mein Auto: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
BMW authorised mechanics have to care because they wouldn't hold their job for too long if they didn't. After every service, BMW Australia contacts me by way of a survey about whether I was satisfied with my service, and if I am not happy, they call me on my mobile to ask why! This keeps the BMW dealership in constant check and I'm never ripped off. They tell me what needs to be done, why, and how much it will cost. The service I get is some of the best in the world according to BMW standards. I've known my service engineer for years, knows all about BMW cars and it is because of him that I have never had a single major problem with any of my cars, which I do drive a lot and drive hard!
Touching BMWs with unskilled hands will only lead to more problems. A superbly engineered car needs premium service. I suggest, don't touch the Rolls Royce, get out your wallets and pay for the best service.
Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Why do you decide that options are only "unskilled hands" and dealer? If you personally cannot do anything with cars (including BMW) except driving, please, do not extend your "knowledge" to everyone.
You “never ripped off” because you just follow what your mechanic (technician-engineer) told you. And as these blokes must support sales at dealership, they tell you right things for sure.