View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Besessen Deutsch Autos

Mein Auto: 2006 X5 3.0
Bringing my car into BMW to get it evaluated today for repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleNatoliX5 View Post
Repair is the only option, and there is no way I'm paying 8k for my car to be repaired. It's a BMW so it is expensive to maintain and we should know this off the bat, but for 8k I could buy an e46 or e39. Another lesson, never purchase an aftermarket warranty because they aren't worth squat. Anyway I'm going to attempt the repair in the upcoming weeks ill post back on what happens
if youre in NJ bmwoem1 is in NY and is a bmw master tech who works at a dealership and works on forum members cars he does this job for 2500 parts n labor included. lots of vouches for this man in the e65/6 section, that is of course if you dont wanna diy, and im sure if you do; you can look up keifs diy on it in that section also, lots of nice pictures and info on this job, just keep in mind different car same engine and idea behind the job. either way good luck on the repairs

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

06 X5 3.0 Toledo Blue Metallic/Light Beige 2:
Adaptive Xenon Headlamps, Panoramic Sunroof, Rear Sunshades,
+Factory Aux Input in Ashtray, Bluetooth, Rear PDC Sensors, Rear Electronic Adjustable Seat Backs,
+White Angel Eye LEDs, +5000k LED H11 Foglights, +Blacked Out Chrome Grill Surround, +Puddle Light Logo Projector
.. more updates to come

PREVIOUS 2002 745i