View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 745iguy View Post
if youre in NJ bmwoem1 is in NY and is a bmw master tech who works at a dealership and works on forum members cars he does this job for 2500 parts n labor included. lots of vouches for this man in the e65/6 section, that is of course if you dont wanna diy, and im sure if you do; you can look up keifs diy on it in that section also, lots of nice pictures and info on this job, just keep in mind different car same engine and idea behind the job. either way good luck on the repairs

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Thank you, I actually came across a post from bmwoem1. I was leaning toward his service because the price is way more do-able, but my dad assured me that together we DIY it. We will inspect it before we dive to make sure it is our ballpark. My dad has changed valve guide seals before but this is 2004 X5, not a Chevy Nova . If we do decide to DIY I will snap some pictures a long the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring20 View Post
You got it keep me posted. Yeah i bought the extended piece of crap warranty too.after a week noticed the air cond. wasn't working. They said it might not be under warranty. I wasn't buying it. After a little complaining they just fixed it
Yea those warrantees aren't even worth their weight in paper. Who did you call to get them to fix your A/c? The dealer or warrantee company?

Last edited by KyleNatoliX5; 05-01-2013 at 06:44 PM.