View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Eye of the Wolf

Mein Auto: M3 ZCP, X3 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
You are absolutely correct about the muts, much tougher with a car. I am 100% on X3, I just wanted to hear your perspective with the car too. I love the dark color you have there. I almost did Carbon Black...still thinking about it...but I think Silver will be more well rounded for all types of seasons/weather. I hope the Silver is a "rich" silver and not a "white" silver. Some pictures make it look white, but the BMW photos make it look dark rich and "silvery". The more I research this car, look at photos, and hear others testimonies, the more excited I am to get mine! I hope these next 4 months fly by...did you do the driving school delivery? Is it worth it?
Definitely Silver M Sport!, especially with Mojave. Silver will showcase the M Sport styling accents and Mojave add drama to the interior. My M3 is Silverstone and I did not want to have two different clashing silvers in the stable, otherwise I would have gone with silver for my X3. BTW My carbon black X3 does provide a nice counterpoint to my Silverstone M3 but carbon black, in general, only looks good when spotless. Silver is much more forgiving!

Driving school delivery? - no, but I only hear good things about it. At some point, I plan on signing up for M School and take the long winding road back to DC via the "Tail of the Dragon".