View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW E39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Brilliant BM109AR - your car is 16 yrs old, you've found an indi mechanic for the heavy stuff, and you can do 70% self-service. These are excellent criteria for the view I support, as your car is over 12 yrs old, and you won't incur dramatic loss in value by doing your own work.

My concern for all of you membersvis resale value, right? You don't want to lose car resale value, particularly with Beemas under 12 yrs old, so get it Sevices by authorised dealers, make sure your service book is stamped each time, and enjoy your car, and the money you collect on resale for your next new Beema!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Sorry I meant my indy mechanic has 16yrs experience with bimmers. Mine is an 03 530i with 98k miles. Great car, drives awesome. I log everything I do by date and mileage just to keep up with scheduled maintenance. I plan to drive it till it won't drive no more so I'm not worried about resale.

Trying to decide between adding an X5 or e60 soon which is why I come around here once in a while. FYI I do plan on diy as much as I can on either choice too.
Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App