View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:23 AM

Mein Auto: X3 35i 2013/F25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMC View Post
Good feedback and your change in size, as you were assured, should not impact xdrive or the electronic assist systems. As long as all four corners are the same (and nothing rubs) you are good to go. I imagine the slightly more aggressive look is a little bonus -- can you post photos?

My personal rule on summer tires (and I am running Pilot Super Spprts on two cars) is don't drive under 40F. Once in a blue moon I will cheat a little and drive in slightly colder temps IF it is bone dry and not forecast to rain/snow.

What are you planning for winter?

For winter, I'll put different tires on the existing wheels. Those tires could be the original Goodyear RFTs (I kept them), but that's unlikely. I'll look into 3-Season Michelin or winter-season Pirelli or Blizzak tires when the time comes. And of course post to Bimmerfest for advice!

I don't have a good distance side photo but the tires definitely look "beefier." Tires are a bit tough to photograph (for me), but here they are: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/album.php?u=321464

Last edited by ASG; 05-16-2013 at 08:55 AM.