View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:51 AM

Mein Auto: 2014 BMW X3 35i M Sport
I started this thread and was super pissed that it wasn't working. I called to complain nearly every other day. I can def confirm on my end most features are working where previously they didn't. send google maps to car was my most imp feature. it did not work when I started the thread... it DOES work for me now. When I spoke to BMW Assist they def knew there was a 2014 database issue (which is what your SA gave you). But they also knew it was just updated and slowly the 2014 are pushing thru. my advice CALL BMW Assist. they can get your enrollment to go thru. After the assist person confirmed my assist info. he created a password. username was email. this password allows u to use the BMW Remote app from iOS store. when u use the PW on the app u are prompted to create a 4 digit new PW for app. when that finally worked the whole assist package started working for me. specifically sending google maps to car.
good luck