update on ac
Ac still not working. Here's my checklist:
1. double checked ac fuses (34,48) O.K.
2. aux fan begins to spin with +12 volts across terminals. Does anyone know know which pins to check for signal to fan at the connector. With car running, don't get any voltage across any of the three pairs with ac on. Help on wiring would be great.
3. unplugged ac high pressure switch. blog suggested this should trigger compressor clutch. no effect. Alternatively, blog suggests jumping leads to engage compressor clutch. There are 3 wires black-grey, yellow-green and brown. Anyone know which to jump? Also, if this switch is bad, is there a valve at this port, as with the high and low pressure service ports, so I can remove switch w/o removing 134a.
4. wired into the circuit is a temperature switch on the low port to the radiator. Don't see how this might be a problem. Does anyonbe know how to check?
5. double checked 134a pressure. still at 115psi.
Beginning to suspect temperature sensor in passenger compartment. Sometime I could hear a slight clicking when cabin temperature close to set value. Don't know how to get to where this might be.
Thanks for any help.