View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:23 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 X3 35i / '03 F350
Thank you all again for your comments and input.

We decided on the all-weather liners for the front and rear seating areas from BMW. The mats did not have as a high a lip as our old '05 X3 mats. We have a lot of rocks, dirt, gravel and mud here at the ranch (and snow in the winter) and wanted the higher lips on the liners.

We went with the cargo mat in the rear (not the high walled liner) since that has the same lip height as we were used to. Our old cargo mat worked fine and we expect this one will work well for our uses, too. The fold-out sill protector is a nice touch as is the folding box. That box does stay put on the mat (indents in the box bottom match the dimples in the mat), so that is nice.

Part Numbers
BMW All Weather Rubber Floor Liners / Black Front 82112293586
BMW All Weather Rubber Floor Liners / Black Rear 82112210411
BMW Multifunction Fitted Luggage Compartment Mat with Collapsible Box 51472164768

I looked at the equivalent Weathertech products and decided on the BMW brand because I could get the BMW branded mats cheaper than Weathertech from authorized BMW dealers on eBay.

Our BMW: '14 X3 35i, Deep Sea Blue, Black Nevada Leather, Fineline Wave Wood, Satin Aluminum Roof Rails, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Navigation System, Driver Assistance Pkg with ALL them cameras, Premium Sound
Our truck: '03 Ford F350, 7.3L turbo-diesel, 4WD, Lariat package, Lear topper, cow catcher, Blue over Grey (Go Rice!)

"Old Faithful's just a fountain compared to the glory of true love" -- John Prine