View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 03:14 AM

Mein Auto: BMW
Any major problems with 08 650I

I am looking at purchasing a 08 650i coupe with 45K KM. In 2010 the car was in an accident and recieved 20K in damage to the back right side so I am hesitant about buying. Should I be, looking the car over it looks like showroom inside and out. Also has a small ding in the drivers door but next to nothing for chips on the front bumper. The gap between the door and rear windows is a touch wider on the right side than the left. I can't find any evidence of taping off the car for repainting. Another thing I noticed was all the tires were cracked on the tread, not the sidewall which is where you would see cracks on old tires and that would coast about $2500.00 for new rubber. The purchase would not be from a BMW dealer so no warranty but the price of 38K Canadian sounds rather cheap. Looking at BMW dealers on the net the I found an 08 for 52K but it had 72K KM on it. I would prefer to purcahse from a dealer for the warranty but can't find any I like. I would also like to know if there are any major problems with the 08's. Any advice would be appreciated.