View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 X3 35i / '03 F350
Quote:
Originally Posted by aberrant View Post
Congrats! Make sure bmw online works too
That was the strange part - BMW Online has been working since almost day 1 - weather, news (that's a joke), the apps, google, etc. Even the feature to send my position from the car to an email address was working. The ONLY thing that was not working was the blinkin' MyInfo (getting a map location sent to the car from Google)...really strange. Also, Internet was not working, but I didn't pay for that extra, so I did not expect that to work.

The BMW Assist staff have been very pleasant. In the early days (April & May) they had little information about the issues or what to do about them. When I spoke with them this week, they were much better informed and were able to execute account resets that cleared up my issue.

Our BMW: '14 X3 35i, Deep Sea Blue, Black Nevada Leather, Fineline Wave Wood, Satin Aluminum Roof Rails, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Navigation System, Driver Assistance Pkg with ALL them cameras, Premium Sound
Our truck: '03 Ford F350, 7.3L turbo-diesel, 4WD, Lariat package, Lear topper, cow catcher, Blue over Grey (Go Rice!)

"Old Faithful's just a fountain compared to the glory of true love" -- John Prine